The power of the written word they say is very strong. When something is written down, it is more likely to turn into a reality than when something is verbally said. That is the reason why people are asked to write down their wishes, they come true faster. Similarly, when your loved ones are unwell, and you write beautiful get well soon messages for them, they tend to heal faster and would be up and running in less time than expected. The reason behind this is more scientific than philosophical and is explained below: When a person is unwell, and they read messages from their loved ones, all the sweet memories with them are flashed across their minds and they start feeling loved and wanted by their family, friends and colleagues. These good feelings start a chain of chemical reactions in their body which in turn make them feel good. Now, the better they feel, the happier they are and the more they will smile and laugh and as truly said “laughter is the best medicine” they would soon heal. All the negative energy around them would vanish with a poofff!!! They will be filled with gratitude love and positivity. All this together, will heal them much faster. Of course, these messages also serve as sweet memories for a lifetime as time passes by keeping them in alignment with the feelings of love and gratitude for such wonderful family and friends, hence in a way saving them from any further mishaps or illness.
Brought to you is a compilation of get well soon messages for your family, relatives, friends, acquaintances, colleagues and simply anyone you would like to wish a quick recovery to. Check out these get well soon messages:
- I was told you are in the hospital. I do hope they won’t keep you there for too long because we need you around here more than they need you there!
- I pray for your speedy recovery so you can come and fill the house with your healthy and lively presence. Get well soon!
- I fall sick when you are sick, we are in this together, my wish for you is that you will get well soon so we can be together again. Get well soon sweetheart, I miss you!
- Look out the window from your hospital bed. The sun has risen again and is smiling on you; urging you to rise up soon and get well.
- All the beautiful flowers are blooming and blossoming. It is nature’s way of telling you to get well soon and blossom.
- From sunrise to sunset, from east to west, from north to south, we all pray for your quick recovery. Get well soon.
- Get well soon. We want to see you healthy and bubbling with life again so you can bring laughter and joy to our hearts.
- I pray for you every day and will keep praying till the sickness leaves the way it came. You are always in my prayers, get well soon.
- I am heartbroken to learn of your ill health! I wish you speedy recovery so we can enjoy our lives together. Get well soon.
- Cheer up and put a smile on your face because we will always be here to keep you company till your health is fully recovered.
- I wish I had a magic wand with which I can call you up from your sick bed; but I don’t, so I pray for you everyday to get well soon.
- I have taken the pledge to stand by your sick bed till you are strong again. Get well soon!
- I am sending you a lorry load of good wishes and blessings for your quick recovery.
- Everyday, I talk to God about your health, that he may give you the power to rise up from your sick bed and be whole again.
- Everyday, I think about how much joy we derived from playing and doing things together. Without you, there can be no joy and no fun. Get well soon.
- As I close my eyes to pray every night, my only prayer request is that God will heal you speedily for me. I wish you quick recovery!
- No sickness can keep you down with all the prayers I offer for your recovery. Rise up and be strong!
- I got the news of your sickness and got you some flowers to make your happier and healthier again. Get well soon.
- May the angels of good health visit your sick bed and raise you from every sickness. Get well soon. There are several reason why you shouldn’t remain on that sick bed; your friends and family loves, your friends and family miss you, your friends and family, are worried about you, your kitchen needs a cook! Get well soon.
- I wish to see you bouncing like your normal healthy self quite soon. I wish you speedy recovery! I wish you the fast and easy recovery as I send you loads of blessings and kisses. Get well soon.
- Everyone is itching to see your lovely face around here again, so get up and exercise your bones. Get well soon.
- May the prayers and blessings of good health I am sending with these flowers make your strong and healthy soon. Get well mate.
- As you are recovering from your ailment, may the prayers of your loved ones send you warmth and cheerfulness as you recover to start doing what you know how to do best! Get well soon.
- I am sending you a lorry load of healing thoughts and healthy sunshine to make your day brighter as you get better. Get well soon.
- As you travel the path of recuperation, I wish you comfort, care and speedy healing.
- No day passes without you being in my prayers. Though it may seem hard, but with prayers, love, and determination, you will win the battle over sickness. Get well soon.
- I am sending you healing thoughts with all the love in my heart with the hope that you are much better today. Get well soon.
- These flowers represent hugs and kisses to tell you how I wish you were here, and not on that sick bed. Get well soon.
- As the sun rises this morning, may you rise from every sickness and be whole again. Get well soon. Don’t worry dear; you are not in this alone. You will get through this in a short time. Get well soon. Please bounce back soon and come back to us. Life is dull without you to cheer us up. Get well soon.
- Lovely people like you are not supposed to fall sick. It beats me why you are on that sick bed. Get well soon. Your presence makes the world a happy and lively place to live in . With your sickness, the world has suddenly become gloomy and unexciting. Please get well soon so the happiness and joy can return. I am sending lots of prayers and well wishes your way today hoping that you will get well soon. I am sending my best prayers and good wishes to get ready to bounce back to health soon. I know how much you hate hospitals and can imagine what you are going through down there. Get well soon so you can smile again.
- It broke my heart when I heard you were sick. I wish I can take the pains away faster than the doctors can. Get well soon.
- I am sending you my warmest prayers with all the love and care in my heart, wishing you a very speedy recovery. Get well soon.
- I will not stop burning my night candles until I see the light back in yours and the smile back on your face. Get well soon.
- If money can buy back your health, I wouldn’t mind closing my bank account just to see you well again. You mean the world to me, so get well soon!
It’s all in your head you see;
your illness is not real,
So let it go and be the bee
That brings honey so surreal,
We love you very much and can’t see this no more
So get well real quick and walk out the door,
Of this hospital room to never see it again,
And trust us Father, there will be no pain.
Without you we are all messed up,
We don’t know what to eat,
Neither how to get dressed up,
We are eating burnt meat,
And wearing don’t know what,
We love you very much Mother,
Please leave this cot,
We promise we won’t bother
You ever again with stupid fights,
And we not asking you to come
So that all work can be done,
Trust us, all that is well taken care of,
We are eating well and wearing well,
Outwas just a joke to make you skip a beat,
But trust us when we say home is not home without you,
Trust us when we say we have sleepless nights without you,
You are very sorely missed every day and night,
Get well soon so that we can kiss you good night,
Before going to bed and good morning when we wake up,
After all, for all these days, we need to make up.
Whom will I fight with,
Whom will I argue,
Whom will I bully now,
So ill are you,
I am missing our silly fights, And those midnight meals,
Get well soon my lovely brother, I hope this message heals,
Every part of you and sends you home soon,
So that we can again fight for our favorite spoon,
Wishing you a quick recovery. Love-
Your darling Sister.
You are that part of this family,
Who when not present,
Makes the whole place empty,
We all are missing you lots (Aunt/Uncle/Cousin)
As without you it’s just a petty,
coincidence for everyone to gather,
Coz there is no charm,
Without you in the weather,
So bid adieu to this stupid illness
And we will play our favorite stillness
Game again and you shall win,
As always and bring a grin
To everyone’s face with your jolly jokes,
And then of course, we can enjoy with folks.
Get Well Soon Messaqes for Friends
1. Stop faking it and get your behind off the bed, this illness of yours is all in your head,
think good and good shall happen,
Get well soon and we shall share mulberries as they ripen.
2. The school and playground are boring without you
People say I am always snoring without you, what do I do, can’t do a thing alone,
Get well soon bestie, else I shall join you soon,
Now I am sure you don’t want that,
So kick this illness away and put on your stud hat.
3. Who will I ask answers in exam, who will give me shelter when I get late, whom will I share with my favorite ham, to my enemies who will show the gate? Life sucks without you big time, Hence you better get well soon, As we need to still finish level 9, Of our favorite game,
I am waiting for you at our hang out lane.
1. No one feels like coming to work, as the star of the office isn’t well, so get up and running soon,
and come back to our heavenly hell.
2. We all are terribly missing you Boss, without your guidance and leadership, we all feel like people without cause, you are the anchor of this ship, and without you it sails astray, so get well real quick
we all wait for you every day.
For Your Love
Sun comes in the morning but sets sadly, Flowers bloom but are unhappy to see you so,
Rivers flow but the there is no rhythm in their water,
Birds are silent and don’t sing anymore, Everyone wishes for you to recover very soon,
So that my personal universe see the first bloom,
Of the flowers and the rise of the sun,
The sweetness of the river water and the chirping of the birds,
Get well soon my beloved for you I am alive, Without you I become hopeless and My B.P. goes down to five,
As much I would like to join you on the next bed,
I would rather you get well immediately and We get together in our house bed (wink)
You can use the above get well soon messages as they are or make changes to them as per your likes. These sweet words would make anyone jump to life and get well really quick.